If you are a resident of Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto, Natchitoches, Sabine, or Webster Parish and take home $1,800.00 or less per month OR are married and, as a couple, take home $2,800.00 or less per month, Robinson’s Rescue will spay/neuter your pet and provide them with a rabies vaccine for free. This free program is referred to as our Subsidized Spay/Neuter Incentive Program (SSNIP).
To apply for our SSNIP Program, you MUST fill out an Official SSNIP Application Form. You can download this form (PDF) and print it from home or pick up an application at any of the following locations:
- DeSoto Parish Library in Mansfield, 109 Crosby Street, Mansfield, LA 71052
- DeSoto Parish Library in Stonewall, 808 Hwy. 171, Stonewall, LA 71078
- DeSoto Parish Library in Logansport, 203 Hwy. 5, Logansport, LA 71047
- DeSoto Parish Library in Pelican, 145 Jackson Avenue, Pelican, LA 71063
- Natchitoches Parish Library located at 450 2nd St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
- Natchitoches Parish Library – Northeast Branch located at 3204 US-71, Campti, LA 71411
COMPLETE the application and email to us before your appointment at RR2210017@gmail.com
Or you can text us pictures of this paperwork to 318-562-1979
Please indicate the date of your appointment in the email.
You MUST also email a COPY of your proof of income.
Proof of income may be a paycheck stub, social security document, food stamps summary, income tax, etc. Document MUST include dollar amount of money received and you MUST have one of these documents to qualify for FREE service. Service includes spay/neuter surgery and rabies.